REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS : Demolition and Removal Unsafe Structure 1109 Bell Ave
Request for Proposals
City of Alamosa, Colorado
Demolition and Removal Unsafe Structure 1109 Bell Ave
The City of Alamosa is requesting bids from qualified contractors for the demolition and removal of structure and debris upon the physical address 1109 Bell Ave. Alamosa Co. This project is anticipated to begin immediately.
A written proposal must be received by 2pm February 26th, 2021 in the Public Works office located at 300 Hunt Ave.
For further details and questions please contact Steve Copley Building Inspector, 719-589-6631
Proposal shall include the following minimum criteria:
- Demolish and removal of existing structure, debris, foundation and other unnatural materials on the property to create a bare and empty lot. Care should be used to preserve tree(s) located on the property. Fencing to remain on property.
- A current contractor’s license with the city of Alamosa.
- Provide disposal (landfill) tickets of all disposed debris.
City will provide:
- Hazardous materials inspection report (no hazardous materials found).
- Colorado State Department of Pollution and Air Control permit.
- City of Alamosa Demolition Permit.